Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Monday 8 September 2014

Beautiful pics with quotes

Share
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
 this is cookie very beautiful; shape and taste
 a catis one of the faith ful animal in the world which never cheats that person whose they called pet

 hope faith love peace and belive are those things who make realition and without these things realition is incomplete
 beautiful bangle
 pink and white are very beautiful colors in flowers
 a big cup and small teddy
Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.


 I know who I am. I am not perfect. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I'm one of them
 My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
 Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.
 A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
 We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.
 I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it.
 Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.
 Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.
very beautiful cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment